|Work Location||Aichi, Japan|
|Salary Range||JPY 3000000 - JPY 4500000|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Position: Factory Interpreter
Contract Type: Regular employee
Location: Aichi - prefecture, Japan.
There are many workers working in the factory, who are from Myanmar but do not speak Japanese. To let the communication run smoothly between Japanese supervisors and those workers, an interpreter is needed. He or she should be able not only to communicate both in Japanese and in Burmese (language spoken in Myanmar), but also to have good understanding of the culture and lifestyle of Myanmar people.
• Business interpretation, guidance and management of factory workers (10 - 20 people) from Myanmar.
• Provide life support: ex. take someone to hospital when needed.
• (In some cases) Japanese Language Education.
Working hours (3 shifts): (1 hour break)
(1) 8: 00 - 17: 00
(2) 15: 00 - 24: 00
3) 23: 00 - 8: 00
Holidays: Depends on the shift / annually 112 days.
Salary: Monthly income, 200,000 - 300,000 yen (according to experience / skills).
Bonuses: once a year (for 3 months).
Estimated annual income:
200,000 × 15 months = 3,000,000 yen
300,000 × 15 months = 4,500,000 yen
Qualification: - Japanese Business Level (N2 or higher).
- Experience of interpreting or management
- Good communication skills.
- English speaking.
- Accommodation provided (10,000 yen/month).
- Full social insurance.
- Severance allowance (to those in company more than 3 years).
How to Apply - Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars
Workers have the flexibility to choose where they want to work from now on.
The job market is also softening.