|Salary Range||JPY 4000000 - JPY 4500000|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Employment Status: Regular Employee
Department: Translation Team
Job Category: Management Trainee
Work Location: Headquarter In Osaka → India within 3 - 5 Years.
Business Trip Area: India
Estimated Trip Period: Long Term.
[Specific Work Content]
• While in Japan (3 - 5 years) you will join translation team and learn how business goes on OJT.
• Compose Estimate to customer in collaboration with sales person
• Translation project coordination / management (Schedule creation, creation of data for translation, check, delivery.
• Vendor Management
• Ordering to domestic and overseas translation companies and to freelance translators.
Qualification - [Prerequisite]
▪ Hindi Native level
▪ JLPT N1 MUST.
▪ Experience of any kind of management related work
▪ Who can work in India in the future (in 3-5 years).
PC Skill: Word, Excel
Work Experience: Interpreter/Translation experience are welcomed.
• Japanese - Business level
• Hindi - Native level.
Salary: 4 million yen or more/Annually
* Depends of the interview, we may offer contract employee position, depending on your skill and experience.
Working Hours: 09: 00 ~ 18: 00
Weekends / National holidays and New Year/Summer time
Annual holiday days 115 days.
Overtime Pay - Yes
• Pay raise once in a Year,
• Maternity leave
• Education support
Insurance: Full Social Insurance
Transportation expenses: fully covered.
To see the full job circular of the company please register to the link below:
How to Apply:
Please apply here after your registration.
Or please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars
Workers have the flexibility to choose where they want to work from now on.
The job market is also softening.