|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our fourth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines and Vietnam, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide.
Currently, we are building a strong in-house data driven marketing team here in Singapore to spearhead our local marketing efforts, for Singapore as well as for Kuala Lumpur. As we continue to expand our presence and capabilities across these two markets, raising awareness & boosting user acquisition via Online Advertising becomes more important than ever. As a Digital Marketing Manager, your key objective would be to drive User Acquisition growth for our Singapore and Kuala Lumpur market. You would be responsible for strategy, planning, actioning & delivery of Search, Social, Display & Youtube campaigns, ensuring that the performance meets Lalamove’s User and Driver Acquisition targets. You will have to work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement & measure scalable optimisation strategies across multiple markets.
As our Digital Marketing Manager you will be owning all aspects of online advertising including (Paid Social, SEM, Programmatic).
What we seek:
- A relevant degree in Marketing or Quantitative field is advantageous
- Minimum 4 years work experience in executing & strategising user Acquisition Campaigns via Adwords, Facebook.
- Familiar with concepts of CPA, CAC, Conversion rates & attribution models.
- Experience in devising scalable Paid Social & SEM optimisation strategies
- Have built User Acquisition funnels in the past
- Prior experience in working in a hyper growth startup environment
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats at one time
- Ability to effectively collaborate with designers & other members of marketing team in order produce desired output
- Always seeking for improvements in the way we do things
- Fluent in English
- Problem-solver: To be able to find solutions to move User and Driver Acquisition numbers.
- Test & Learn Mentality: To be open enough to try new channels & learn from them.
- User Empathy: To be be able think from a perspective of a user or a driver & build user journeys which are seamless.
- High autonomy: Self-organized, passionate with a can-do attitude and own end-to-end projects.
- Data Driven: To utilize existing data on hand to make informed decisions.
- Performance driven mindset: To use data on hand to inform resource allocation.
- Expert in Adwords & Paid Social: Have hands-on executional experience in managing Adwords, Facebook analytics, paid social campaigns.
Retail Sale via Internet - Internet Platform for Logistics Information
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.