|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|
a growing organization that aims to provide affordable education to underemployed or unemployed professionals seeking to upgrade their skills to compete effectively for gainful employment. Our goal is to ensure access to quality education for all, regardless of race, location, income, and access to technology. We are looking for interns who share our passion for technology, education, and equality to serve on our IDD team. It is a 20 to 40-hour commitment per month initially and a ground-floor opportunity to help build something worthwhile.
What you’ll do:
• Help influence our strategy and instructional content
• Work on different projects that promote quality instruction and assessment
• Support the development of our Project-based learning curriculum and interactive learning experiences
• Build relationships with specific partners at all levels -- from interns to academic and administrative leadership
• Participate in company-wide professional development initiatives
• Other responsibilities as necessary
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree or proof of current enrollment, preferably with degree or focus in instructional content areas, education, education technology
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Google for Work Suite, LMS, instructional technology
• At least 1 year of experience in education field
• Interest in educational technologies, innovative business models, and digitization of education
• Proven client relationship or entrepreneurial skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven ability to set priorities and manage expectations, time management
• Positive team player with comfort with ambiguity and proactive approach to problem-solving
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Ability to produce and progress an agenda autonomously, without frequent direction or check-ins
What you’ll learn:
Our internships are focused on education development, 21st-century skill mastery, leadership development, and analytical thinking. Additional trainings include:
• Project Based Learning frameworks
• How to research and evaluate online curriculum
• Evaluation of Assessments
• How to create an effective Assessment
• How to create an effective project
• Digitizing Instructional content
Our interns are challenged to add value to projects and are encouraged to take risks and think outside of the box. We invest in our interns by providing them with clear direction and leadership for a robust and rewarding experience. Our Interns do not serve as assistants, work on projects that directly generate revenue for the organization, and do not displace regular employees. This is a tremendous opportunity for students to gain start-up and general business experience, improve their specific technical skill sets, and help build something that will have a great social impact.
Key value points to consider about this internship:
• The position is a remote position
• Offers extensive learning opportunities
• Has a flexible schedule that allows you to take advantage of other opportunities including School, other internships, and or Jobs
• Is great for building your resume,
• You will work on real projects and not menial task
• You will have Professional Development opportunities
• When the internship is complete, you will receive a digital portfolio of your achievements, skill badges, and a Letter of Recommendation.
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
September 25: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Since its launch in 2017, the company has been profitable.
Aims at making investing simpler for the mass market in Asia.
Uber is beginning to sell some of its investments to increase its stock price
They're allowing pharmacies to sell their products online too.
A total ban on both apps are scheduled to take place from Nov 12.