|Work Location||Remote, Canada|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|
We are a growing organization that aims to provide affordable education to underemployed or unemployed professionals seeking to upgrade their skills to compete effectively for gainful employment. Our goal is to ensure access to quality education for all, regardless of race, location, income, and access to technology. We are currently seeking energetic, hard-working, college students to join our Administration and Communications Internship for Fall 2018. These internships can provide you with college course credits (depending on school requirements) or simply provide necessary work experience to prepare you for your future career. Internship hours are flexible and can be customized in accordance with your schedule.
The Administration and Communications Internship is designed for students interested in gaining practical skills. Students will gain knowledge and experience in several aspects of marketing including social media, email marketing, SEO, pay-per-click campaigns, content creation, graphic design, community outreach and more.
Internship Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
• Drafting email marketing communications
• Updating article content for various company websites
• Overseeing company websites from a content and aesthetic basis (web development skills are not a requirement)
• Participating in both online and traditional promotion and marketing initiatives
• Designing and creating literature, posters, advertisements and online promotional materials using graphics design programs
• Contributing new ideas for marketing campaigns and company promotions
General Internship Qualifications:
• Must be a Canadian resident currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution.
• Computer literate, especially with Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Outlook
• Capable of multi-tasking in a pressurized environment, independently as well as part of a team
• Capable of working to defined deadlines
• Compensation: Internships are unpaid; however, course credit hours and travel expenses may be provided.
• Location: This role will be based online.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
64 Main Street Sackville, NB E4L 4A7
Professional Education Canada is an education technology and management organization started by a team of educators and technology enthusiasts. OUR MISSION is to make innovative technology, effective systems, and valuable experiences that make education relevant and equitable for all. OUR VISION is to be an education organization that ensures access to quality education for all, regardless of race, location, income, and access to technology. We will accomplish this by building a team of highly-trained educators, developing effective educational technology and experiences, and supporting innovative schools. OUR PHILOSOPHY is that a great education starts with the adults and that effective instruction is a product of how all educational resources interact and are orchestrated within a system. By including the innovative tools and strategies that successful corporations use to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and success of their offerings, we are addressing real factors that inhibit schools and educators from providing quality education for all students.