|Salary Range||SGD 2000 - SGD 4000|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
To develop trust, effectively investigate your clients’ financial aspirations, identify their financial needs and provide them with exactly the right products to fulfil their financial goals. Thereafter monitor & review their financial roadmap towards their goals every 6-12 months.
Kick-start your career as a Financial Services Consultants with a sought-after organization that represents multiple insurers and investment administrators platform.
“Making Dreams Come True”
- Tertiary; Singaporean/PR holder only
- Monthly Allowance up to $4,000 Plus commission, incentives and bonuses.*
- In-house exclusive holistic training to develop competency.
- In-house exclusive partnerships with other professionals.
- Monthly Fund House update on investment market
- Annual Overseas Conference*
- Special Performance Package for Experience Financial Services Consultants /Agency Leaders/Bankers*
*Subject to terms and conditions.
- Full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, Local Diploma, Degree holders are welcomed.
- Sales/Customer Service/Telemarketing experience would give you the edge.
- At least 21 years old.
1. Comprehensive In-house trainings and Mentorship with experienced individuals.
2. Attractive remuneration packages.
3. Excellent career pathway to achieve your career aspiration.
4. Work life balance with flexible working hour.
5. Opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills by building your very own agency and leading a team of professionals when you’re ready.
6. Cultivate your entrepreneurial aspirations.
To apply, please send your resume directly to us. Do send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Aug 11: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.