We, the Prism+ team, are looking for a determined and driven individual, with an eye for details, to join us as an Operation executive to help bring our company's vision of bringing ultra-fast refresh rate and high-resolution gaming display to the masses to fruition. The job would prove to be a challenging but rewarding experience. But personal growth isn’t all! As a small start-up, opportunities for career growth are available too if you’re up to the challenge!
- Accountable for Company's Inventory
- Ensure Inventory is accurately tracked
- Prepare and Handoff customer deliveries to logistics partners.
- Manage and maintain Returns & Refurbished units.
- Receive incoming stocks
- Ensuring visual display of product in showrooms and trade shows are of excellent illustration of the brand's Identity
- Resourceful and possesses initiative to contribute to a growing company
- Experience in customer service and/or sales a plus
- Driving License (Class 3) a plus
You will be involved in the core day-to-day activities that help ensure smooth running operations, while also making sure that customers’ needs are satisfactorily addressed. You must enjoy interacting with people, have a pleasant disposition and be equipped with a problem-solving mindset. Multi-tasking is a must; the ability to stay focused even when faced with fast-paced situations. You must be able to work both autonomously and as well as be able to be a team player. You will also be required to participate in the IT Roadshows that we attend (occurs mostly Quarterly).
Proficiency in spoken and written English is required. You must be comfortable with face to face interaction. Sales experience and IT knowledge are a bonus, not a requirement. Training will be provided
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|