|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
The Executive – Replacement division will report to Manager/AM of Replacement division and also work closely with Tink Labs Customer Relation Team as part of a versatile problem-solving solution for the local business. Tasked with identifying and driving measures critical to the rapid ongoing expansion of the company across the world, the Executive will experience the full
spectrum of issues encountered by the organization, and will drive the creation of practical initiatives, deliverable and optimum customer satisfaction targeted at addressing hotel issues quickly and decisively. Significant trust and autonomy will be accorded, in the expectation that tasks and responsibilities will be tackled and conclusions presented with thoughtfulness and confidence.
Essential Job Duties:
In driving operational growth and problem-solving initiatives for the company:
- The first line of check for the devices that are in need of service or repairs that are sent back from the hotels and submit problem analysis reports based device issues
- Daily log of device issue and keep track by submitting reports of replacement work on weekly/monthly basis, working closely with hotel partners and management to develop practical solutions
- Perform research and reporting and take charge of Replacement Inventory, NetSuite movement incoming/outgoing from/to the hotels
- Be the point of contact for hotel liaison in the case of device pickup and delivery for replacement phones whilst providing best in class customer service and relationship building
- Effectively establish and present insightful findings and recommendations in group meetings, typically to share best practices and be proactive in mannerism
- Planning and reporting of replacement work for SEA/ANZ to be done in Singapore
- Will perform other duties as required – as a valuable, versatile problem-solving, instant deployment when required
- Diploma or Certificate holder in Electronic Engineering, IT, Telecommunication, Computer related disciplines (Fresh Grad welcome)
- 1 -2 years’ experience ideally in operations and customer service management
- Good command of written and spoken English and local language
- Proficient in MS Office application and other relevant
- Self-motivated, customer oriented and willing to learn, with a can-do attitude
- Immediately available is highly preferable
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.