|Work Location||38 North Canal Road, Singapore, Singapore|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
We're looking for an experienced HR professional to help our company find and retain excellent employees that would fit in our company culture. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees around our multiple APAC locations. With our team growing bigger every week, this will be a challenging, but very rewarding job.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, coordination skills, a startup mindset, the ability to function successfully both as an individual and on a team, and should be a globally-minded individual valuing diversity.
1. Manage a full recruitment process including but not limited to writing job descriptions, posting job ads, collecting resumes, facilitating interviews, and processing offers
2. Develop and organize meaningful internal networking and community-building activities for employees to promote company culture and encourage employee engagement
3. Coordinate employee satisfaction program to identify potential problems and provide solutions
4. Assist in the creation of the internal HR software to manage candidates and employees
5. Ensure that expenses are tracked and managed properly in a timely manner
6. Conduct surveys related to the recruitment process and employee satisfaction
7. Develop recruitment strategies and human resources policies with the goal of increasing productivity
8. Work with Finance department on the payroll, manage compensation packages, and collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
9. Oversee the transition process of new hires and organize welcome events
1. Minimum of 3 years professional experience in HR
2. Fluent in English, written and spoken (Chinese and other languages spoken in SE Asia is a plus) – native speakers preferred
3. Experience in software, B2B, startup environment or events space preferred
4. Previous exposure, work experience, and knowledge of local and global HR agencies involved with the event management industry or tech is a big plus
5. BA/BS in Human Resources Management, Economics, or other related fields
6. Excellent time management, communication, coordination, and presentation skills, and ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
*How to apply?*
If this sounds good and you are interested in working at EventBank, please send your CV to us at email@example.com.
Founded in 2013, EventBank provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 25+ countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. EventBank has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, USA, and Russia.
Our core products are Event Management Software (https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/event-marketing-management-cloud/) and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software (https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/association-chamber-management-cloud/).
For more information, visit EventBank.com (https://www.eventbank.com/) or connect with us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/eventbank), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/eventbank), and Twitter (https://twitter.com/EventBank_EB).
Event & Association Management Software Provider
Founded in 2013, EventBank is a leading cloud-based engagement management technology company that provides event organizers, agencies, marketers, businesses, Chambers of Commerce, Associations, and NGOs with solutions designed to streamline operations, modernize processes, and eliminate engagement challenges. Our innovative products combine the best event management, membership management, email marketing, CRM, and mobile apps into an all-in-one cloud SaaS platform.