|Work Location||38 North Canal Road, Singapore, Singapore|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
We're looking for a partnership management professional with a history of developing long-lasting, instrumental relationships with partner organizations for the purpose of strengthening EventBank's global network and creating future business opportunities. With hundreds of customers and dozens of EventBank Partners, we have paved the way for future opportunities. It is now up to you to leverage the momentum and work with our partners to get our all-in-one management solutions into hands of even more organizations.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, coordination skills, a startup mindset, the ability to function successfully both as an individual and on a team, and should be a globally-minded individual with the ability to travel when needed.
Current Partnership Development:
1. Serve as the main point of contact between EventBank and current partners.
2. Communicate with all partner organizations on a weekly basis to ensure they are informed as to any updates of EventBank products or general company structure.
3. Ensure EventBank and its partners are upholding the agreed upon terms of partnership by providing any predetermined product, service, or training.
4. Invite partners to any relevant EventBank events and serve as their main point of contact at the event.
5. Represent EventBank by attending any relevant event hosted by/or associated with our partners.
6. Coordinate meetings with partner organizations, if necessary, to discuss current or future terms of partnership to ensure satisfaction with EventBank partnership.
7. Develop documents associated with partnership renewals and coordinate the smooth transition from old to renewed term.
8. Make sure EventBank Partners have the latest marketing and sales materials, and that they know about the latest features and how to utilize them.
9. Coordinate with the Business Development Manager to enable the smooth transition of responsibilities associated with new partnerships from the Business Development Manager to the Partnership Operations manager.
10. Prepare monthly reports outlining the status of our partnerships (how many we have, who they are with, how it is serving both parties, etc) to inform EventBank employees.
1. 4+ years of partnership management or business development experience
2. Fluent in English, written and spoken (other languages spoken in SE Asia/Asia is a plus) – native speakers preferred
3. Experience in the software or events space preferred
4. Previous exposure, working experience, and knowledge of local and global contacts involved with the event management industry is a big plus
5. BA/BS in Business, Economics, or another related field
6. Excellent time management, communication skills, coordination skills, presentation skills, and ability to ensure partner satisfaction
*How to apply?*
If this sounds good and you are interested in working at EventBank, please send your CV to us at email@example.com.
Founded in 2013, EventBank provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 25+ countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. EventBank has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, USA, and Russia.
Our core products are Event Management Software (https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/event-marketing-management-cloud/) and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software (https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/association-chamber-management-cloud/).
For more information, visit EventBank.com (https://www.eventbank.com/) or connect with us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/eventbank), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/eventbank), or Twitter (https://twitter.com/EventBank_EB).
Event & Association Management Software Provider
Founded in 2013, EventBank is a leading cloud-based engagement management technology company that provides event organizers, agencies, marketers, businesses, Chambers of Commerce, Associations, and NGOs with solutions designed to streamline operations, modernize processes, and eliminate engagement challenges. Our innovative products combine the best event management, membership management, email marketing, CRM, and mobile apps into an all-in-one cloud SaaS platform.