We’re looking for someone with experience in digital marketing, content creating, and social media who can expand our brand's reach while increasing brand loyalty and awareness in the Asia Pacific and beyond.
The ideal candidate should have a creative mind, excellent communication skills, strong coordination ability, sharp analytical sense, and can roll up his/her sleeves to get things done.
Join a fast-growing, international startup (currently present in over 25 countries and growing)!
* Manage EventBank's social media accounts, grow our following and engage with our communities.
* Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
* Support the sales & marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
* Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web).
* Prepare product presentations, brochures and other marketing materials as needed
* Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
* Help organize marketing events.
* Provide additional administrative support as needed.
* Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in Marketing, Business or other related areas
* 2+ years of experience in branding, digital marketing, web analytics, and other aspects of marketing (ideally in B2B / Internet industry / SaaS / Business Product Sales)
* Fluent in English, written and spoken (Chinese and other languages spoken in SE Asia is a plus) – native speakers preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (a sample of the previous content or a campaign required)
* Experience with PS, Sketch, Illustrator and video editing is a plus
* Positive attitude, good team spirit and willingness to learn
* Problem-solving ability and ability to work under pressure, individually and as a team
*How to apply?*
If this sounds good and you are interested in working at EventBank, please send your CV to us at email@example.com.
Founded in 2013, EventBank provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 25+ countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. EventBank has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Malaysia, India, USA, and Russia.
Our core products are Event Management Software (https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/event-marketing-management-cloud/) and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software (https://www.eventbank.com/solutions/association-chamber-management-cloud/).
For more information, visit EventBank.com (https://www.eventbank.com/) or connect with us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/eventbank), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/eventbank), or Twitter (https://twitter.com/EventBank_EB).
|Work Location||38 North Canal Road, Singapore|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|