|Salary Range||GBP 28000 - GBP 30000|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Smartzer is a fast growing video technology startup building the next generation video player and video analytics to help companies make the most of their videos - sell products, provide information and to access data to understand how people interact with online video. We have worked with a number of clients in the retail space including Puma, Adidas, Jimmy Choo, Sephora, Marks & Spencer… There are a lot of exciting new developments in the pipeline that you would be a part of!
The role will be largely focused around our new platform, creating customised versions of our video players for new clients and assisting in future product development.
· Excellent organisational, time management, analytical, and problem solving skills
· The ability to stay up-to-date with current technologies
· Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· A real team player. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and motivated by the challenges of growing an early stage technology company and looking to join the team with a longer-term vision
· You will be based at our central London offices
· Start: Immediately
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.
The company added $200 billion to their value this year.