|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Student Service Executive
We are Expanding! Seeking Candidate with Passion to Learn and Grow with Us
This role assists in the academic and student support aspects of the institution and reports to the Academic Manager and Director. You will work alongside a highly dedicated team to deliver and meet strong student outcomes for the institution. This includes but not limited to the areas of academic administration and student records/support management to ensure that there is academic excellence, quality and higher student satisfactions.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Administer the full spectrum of academic matters, including timetabling, liaising with students and faculties, assessment matters, and academic resources to meet programme and policy requirements
• Prepare student contracts in accordance with policy requirements and follow up with student payments
• Assist in the development and review of operational policies and procedures.
• Maintain accurate and complete academic/student data and reports for review and submission purposes.
• Polytechnic diploma Holders (Entry Level candidates are welcomed)
• Passion and understanding in the training and education sector
• Student-centric service mindset
• Good communication and interpersonal skills skills
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Meticulous and attention to details
Don't Missed This Opportunity - Take Action Today
• Dynamic and fun-loving working environment
• Attractive remuneration package including quarterly performance bonus.
• Opportunities to Upgrade your Qualification through Company Sponsorship
Interested applicants should send in your resume, current and expected salary to email@example.com
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.