|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Student Service Executive
We are Expanding! Seeking Candidate with Passion to Learn and Grow with Us
This role assists in the academic and student support aspects of the institution and reports to the Academic Manager and Director. You will work alongside a highly dedicated team to deliver and meet strong student outcomes for the institution. This includes but not limited to the areas of academic administration and student records/support management to ensure that there is academic excellence, quality and higher student satisfactions.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Administer the full spectrum of academic matters, including timetabling, liaising with students and faculties, assessment matters, and academic resources to meet programme and policy requirements
• Prepare student contracts in accordance with policy requirements and follow up with student payments
• Assist in the development and review of operational policies and procedures.
• Maintain accurate and complete academic/student data and reports for review and submission purposes.
• Polytechnic diploma Holders (Entry Level candidates are welcomed)
• Passion and understanding in the training and education sector
• Student-centric service mindset
• Good communication and interpersonal skills skills
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Meticulous and attention to details
Don't Missed This Opportunity - Take Action Today
• Dynamic and fun-loving working environment
• Attractive remuneration package including quarterly performance bonus.
• Opportunities to Upgrade your Qualification through Company Sponsorship
Interested applicants should send in your resume, current and expected salary to email@example.com
Aventis offers an suite of skillsfuture courses, part time diploma, bachelor degree and MBA for professionals and executives working in Singapore.
Established since 2007, Aventis School of Management offers a suite of MBA, Specialized Masters in Marketing, Finance, HR Management and Graduate diploma programmes to working executives in Singapore. As an Educational Institution dedicated to the upgrading of working executives, Aventis offers an extensive suite of Part-time Degree, Masters programs from Accredited Universities which includes City University of New York (AACSB Accredited) ; California State University (AACSB Accredited), Kingston University London (AMBA and AACSB Accredited), University of Roehampton and University of Derby (ACCA, CIMA Accredited). These degrees are designed to enhance your professional credential and fuel your career ambitions, deliver over weekend blocks and weekdays evening, the programs enable you to upgrade your education with minimum disruptions to your career, travel plans and family commitments.