We are excited to nurture the successful candidate whose brief will be to lead our design agency growth, specialised in Product Design and Branding in the field of high-tech and IOT.
Today, our one and only aim is to raise the bar a notch. We only need one more team member to make the difference on the market.
Read this job offer and come join us.
In close collaboration with the Director, you will establish Miio’s business strategy and will develop customers relationships in the aim to negotiate and secure deals with partners according to this strategy.
1/ Job Specifications :
• To develop and implement our business strategy according to our objectives
• To explore and develop new business opportunities to achieve the targeted objectives
• To sell our work process and methodology to relevant parties
• To provide and enhance customer relationships with new and existing clients
• To negotiate and secure deals successfully
• To draft preliminary quotations and review contracts
• To conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
• To prospect and list potential clients and partners and manufacturers
• To coordinate with different internal/external parties in facilitating the marketing plans and activities
• To organise a data base with all our clients and partners contacts
• To meet with key clients, assisting the Director to develop good business relationships
• Degree holder in Business Administration, Sales &amp; Marketing or related disciplines, if possible related to the Arts &amp; design fields
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience in sales and marketing field, in particular event management, exhibitions, public &amp; media marketing or mass media
• Opened-minded candidate with an international background is a big plus
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to understand design concerns, design purposes, technical drawings and visualise clients’ requirements is an advantage
• Self-motivated, independent, proactive, responsible and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint / Keynote
• Perfect command of both written &amp; spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
• Good command of written &amp; spoken French is an advantage but not a must
• Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer competitive salary, excellent promotion prospects and an inspiring working environment.
Interested parties please send full resume/CV with availability and expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Work Location||China, Shenzhen, Huaqiaocheng|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|