|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
- Handle customers’ enquiries via inbound calls and email correspondences;
- Escalates enquiries or issues to relevant departments and ensure proper follow-up;
- Ensure quality customer service and maintaining good phone etiquette;
- Provide customer support activities;
- Manage and process sales orders;
- Assist with any administrative duties and to perform any ad-hoc duties, as and when required.
- Minimum “O” Level/ NITEC/ Diploma holder;
- Experience in customer service will be an added advantage;
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates);
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on and a positive attitude;
- Team player, with a high level of energy and able to work independently.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Fleet Management, Asset Management, Insurance Telematics
Cartrack is a leading global provider of fleet management solutions with a focus on technology development to increase productivity and safety. Cartrack already has an extensive footprint in Africa, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. With an active subscriber base of over 835,000, Cartrack ranks among the 10 largest telematics companies globally.