|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
- Upgrade and configure Cartrack system software to support asset management application per project or operational needs;
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key process;
- Review systems and application logs for remote diagnostic of field devices;
- Provide training and assistance to users of Cartrack application systems;
- Provide on-site field support and installation;
- Verify completion of scheduled jobs.
- Minimum Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering holder;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in mobile networking will be an added advantage;
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on and a positive attitude;
- Technically independent with good initiative;
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with an out-of-box approach in providing solutions.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Fleet Management, Asset Management, Insurance Telematics
Cartrack is a leading global provider of fleet management solutions with a focus on technology development to increase productivity and safety. Cartrack already has an extensive footprint in Africa, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. With an active subscriber base of over 835,000, Cartrack ranks among the 10 largest telematics companies globally.