|Work Location||Sungei Kadut|
|Salary Range||SGD 2600 - SGD 4200|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
- Source for tender of notice and attend site show round
- Know the nature of tender and allocation of work before collecting of tender documents
- Assist in taking off quantities and BQ
- Check quotation received according to specification requirement
- Prepare cost comparison to management and submit for approval
- Assist in the identification and engagement of good subcontractors/ suppliers
- Compilation of suppliers and subcontractors list with grading
- Discuss with the management for the submission of tender at a date of fixed by the contracts manager / managing director before the closing date of tender (i.e. 4 days prior to tender closing date)
[PROGRESS OF PROJECT]
- Verify and source for sub-contractors / suppliers and materials
- Prepare letter of award
- Attend site meeting (if required)
- Prepare monthly project progress claim
- Check with site personnel and prepare V.O. claim on monthly basis
- Prepare and verify sub-contractors / suppliers progress claim
- Attend to dispute arises due to claim & V.O. on monthly basis
- Ensure subcontractors & suppliers are awarded timely without jeopardizing the progress of work
- Costs control between budget & expenditure
- Control of overall project costs to ensure expenditure is 10% below budget
- Diploma/ Degree in Quantity Surveying or Building or equivalent
- Sound knowledge in tendering process and contracts
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience (Preferably in construction firm handling civil engineering works)
- Able to work independently in fast paced working environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Meticulous, independent, highly motivated, results-oriented, and a good team player
- Immediate availability preferred
- Sungei Kadut
- $2600 - $4200
Interested candidates kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ng Shirlee | R1101723
ServQ HResource Pte Ltd | 06C4795
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars