|Work Location||Sungei Kadut|
|Salary Range||SGD 3800 - SGD 4500|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
- Assist the Project Manager in the supervision of construction work
- Prepare and review project schedules and works with the contractors to assure the work is done properly and on time
- Ensure that materials, manpower, machineries, authorities approval and site condition are ready before the work start
- Ensure that works carried out meet company's quality standards and contractual requirements
- Preparation and submission of progress claims and monthly progress and schedule
- Ensure quality of work and good workmanship according to contract specification or client's approval
- Arrange or organize for storage, handling and unloading of materials delivery and disposal
- Ensure materials and machinery used by subcontractors or workers are of approved type
- Perform team assessment and evaluations
- Create strategies for contingency planning and risk mitigation
- Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by PE Board Singapore or acceptable to register as Resident Engineer
- 3 Years working experience on project site work
- Class 3 license preferably
- Have good technical knowledge with an eye for details
- Have good interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Able to work within tight schedules and fast turn-around times
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Sungei Kadut
- $3800 - $4500
Interested candidates kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ng Shirlee | R1101723
ServQ HResource Pte Ltd | 06C4795
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars