|Salary Range||SGD 3500 - SGD 5000|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
- Achieve annual retails sales targets
- Minimise shrinkages
- Ensure accurate daily closing of POS
- Lead, motivate, discipline and counsel retail staff
- Nurture, develop, train and coach retail staff
- Ensure high standard of housekeeping, tidy store room and all lightings to be in good working condition
- Conduct staff's orientation on first day of new staff, general product knowledge, selling skills and customer service skills
- Ensure a healthy stock inventory at all times in the shop
- Attend to customers and lead the retails team with a high level of good customer service which includes after sales and recovery cases
- Attend monthly SIC meetings and offer good feedback on merchandise and marketing plans
- Any other tasks assigned
- Mature thinking, and with at least 2 years experience in a store manager position
- Good selling and good customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills and people management skills
- A strong communicator and good interpersonal skills
- Good planning and problem solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Passionate, positive and a service-centric mindset
WORKING DAYS/ HOURS
- Rotating shifts, 5 days per week
- $3500 - $5000
Interested candidates kindly send your resume to email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Averlyn Ong | R1874596
ServQ HResource Pte Ltd | 06C4795
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars