|Salary Range||SGD 2200 - SGD 2400|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
- Adhere to schedule of delivery orders
- Coordinate with sales person on customer's order before delivery
- Proper loading/ unloading of catering equipment into delivery vehicle
- Delivery and collection to island wide catering places
- Liaise with customer during on-site setup requirement
- Organise set-up & clean-up after each delivery such as buffet reception, seminar events etc
- Inventory control for catering equipment used for upon collection of order
- Maintaining cleanliness and provide basic service for assigned delivery vehicle
- Understanding with and complying with the mandatory hygiene standards and requirements
- Perform any other duties assigned by Operation Manager
- Excellent customer service and able to interact well with clients
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Physically fit and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Possess class 3 driving license with clean records and good driving skills will be an advantage
WORKING DAYS/ HOURS
- 6 days per week
- $2200 - $2400
Interested candidates kindly email your resume to email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stephanie Yeo | R1103383
ServQ HResource Pte Ltd | 06C4795
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars