|Salary Range||SGD 1500 - SGD 2600|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
- Assist in kitchen operations, ensuring correct procedures are adhered to in day-to-day food preparation
- Monitor quality and quantity of food items, bought or prepared for the day to minimize wastage
- Responsible for cleanliness, sanitation and neatness of the kitchen
- Ensure good kitchen hygiene and housekeeping duties
- Minimum 2 years relevant Western/Japanese cooking experience or in a similar capacity
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
WORKING DAYS/ HOURS
- Rotating shifts, 6 days per week
- Various locations
- $1500 - $2600
Interested candidates kindly send your resume to email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stephanie Yeo | R1103383
ServQ HResource Pte Ltd | 06C4795
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars