Looking for something a little different and a chance to build on your retail or hospitality skills? Come and be part of WOTSO, the innovative workspace offering coworking, office space, event space and meeting rooms across Australia, Singapore and beyond!
We want a new Community Manager for our Singapore space in a beautiful original building in the heart of Singapore's CBD. We’re looking for an outgoing, confident individual who can bring in new members to the space, work to build a community through events planning and execution and above all keep the space looking great. If you’ve got an eye for detail, a passion for customer service and the drive to get the job done, then drop us a line with your resume and cover letter by June 11th, 2018.
What is WOTSO you ask? Check us out here: www.wotsoworkspace.sg
Still need to know more? Here’s what we’re looking for/what you need to bring to the table.
Skills/Attributes guaranteed to get you a second glance:
• Previous experience in sales and customer service, especially retail or hospitality environments.
• Enjoying human interaction – there’s a lot of it in this role, so if you’re not a people person, this one’s not for you.
• An eagle eye for detail. The ‘sell’ in our business is all about first impressions and the space/our team must be looking their best at all times.
• Good admin skills, there’s a lot going on with this job and you need to love a spread sheet or to-do lists if you want to come out on top.
• Be a grown up. Whilst we have a great support team in place and a social culture, the Space Leader role is all about owning your decisions and being able to take the initiative.
• Be up for the challenge. At WOTSO we champion continued development and like people who love a challenge. You don’t grow by staying in your comfort zone.
|Work Location||Sinagpore (CBD)|
|Salary Range||SGD 3500 — SGD 5500 monthly|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|