|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||10 available|
You will be an integral part of our Field Service team providing quality repair and maintenance of Etching / Deposition wafer fabrication equipment. Your responsibilities include installation / relocation of equipment at customers’ sites, analytical troubleshooting of technical problems, on-site maintenance of equipment and attending to equipment abnormalities. You will professionally represent the company to the customer and act as a first line of escalation for the customers.
• Engineering degree or equivalent.
• 3 to 5 years’ hands-on experience in troubleshooting Etch / Deposition equipment.
• Fresh university graduates will also be considered.
• Self-starter who can work independently and has a deep desire to learn and grow with the Company
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to actively engage customers on technical solutions
• Able to work in Fab environment and perform standby duties
• Willing to support short term, overseas assignment
• Attractive remuneration package
• Travel and overseas training opportunities
• Transport allowance
• Overtime pay
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Genesis Search Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 17C8570
EA Registration No: R1767626