|Work Location||Tokyo, Japan|
|Salary Range||JPY 210000 - JPY 290000|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
Job type: Permanent/Full Time.
Work place: Aichi-ken, Tokyo, Japan
Specific work content:
We are actively recruiting foreign talented people.
Job Description / Responsibility:
• Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
• Writing and producing presentations and press releases
• Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
• Organizing promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
• Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
• Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
• Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
Bachelor degree. New graduate are highly encouraged to apply for those who are not experienced.
Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
(Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays,
New Year's holidays, annual paid leave, special leave ※ With our calendar
◆ Annual income 3.5 million yen ~ 6 million yen (210000 yen ~ 290000 yen + monthly bonus)
※ Overtime fee included, including 20 hours per month
• English business level, Japanese business level
• Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad
• Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to follow company rules & regulation
• Good Personality with having constantly smiling attitude will be preferable.
• People who have good skill to convince people & Problem solving capability.
• People who have good communication skill to work with overseas.
• Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars
Workers have the flexibility to choose where they want to work from now on.
The job market is also softening.