|Salary Range||MYR 4000 - MYR 15000|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|
We are seeking a driven, analytical, and technically-gifted Quantitative Analyst to spur our future growth. Your role in the Quantitative Analytics group is essential. You will develop and optimise derivatives pricing and risk management algorithms for our online options trading platform. Your work will directly influence the profitability and success of our company.
Binary.com’s Quantitative Analytics team is responsible for the pricing of our binary options. You will join them in managing the risk and profitability of the company’s options book.
The work that you do is complex, challenging, and essential to our future.
We process over a million transactions each day, and manage a book of exotic options which exceeds the complexity of the typical derivatives desk.
Since all transactions on the Binary.com website are fully automated, our pricing and risk management algorithms must fully consider critical factors such as real-time pricing parameters, data feed irregularities, and latencies.
● Develop derivatives pricing, risk management models, and algorithms using C/C++, R, MATLAB, Perl, Python, and Java.
● Review, develop, and enhance Perl, C++, and R codes used in options pricing, volatility forecasts, and risk management programs.
● Maintain accurate system pricing parameters.
● Perform data mining using SQL databases, R/S-Plus, OLAP, and other analytical tools.
● Monitor website trading activity and minimise abuse.
● Generate periodic and special reports that summarise client trading trends
To excel in this role, you must have:
● An advanced university degree in Physics, Financial Engineering or Mathematics.
● Experience in exotic options pricing, volatility forecasts, high-frequency trading, and the analysis of market inefficiencies.
● Knowledge of probability theory, stochastic calculus, numerical methods, Monte-Carlo simulation, differential equations, econometrics, and statistical modelling.
● Expertise in the application of object-oriented programming languages (C++, Perl, and Java), coupled with the ability to produce high-quality code.
● Experience in using financial information sources such as Bloomberg and Reuters.
● Relevant experience in the use of quant programming libraries and frameworks (QuantLib, Pricing Partners, FINCAD, and Numerix), and quant pricing platforms (SuperDerivatives and FENICS) would be a plus.
Perks and benefits
You will enjoy:
● Market-based salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Health benefits
● Casual dress code
● Flexi hours
● Travel and internet allowances
The job market is also softening.
This comes after worsening ties between the two countries continue to escalate.
The ecosystem value is valued at $15 billion, $5 billion above the global average.
Pandemic and digital disruptions have accelerated this move.
The program will take place from January - March 2021.
Ren Feng Media Tech Inc. is now displayed as the owner of the iflix app on the app stores.