|Work Location||Q Sentral, Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||MYR 500 - MYR 600|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
- Assist in daily administration and documentation
- Assist the team in sourcing and collect data for sales
- Any ad-hoc tasks that assigned by the immediate superior
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Good organization skill and detail oriented
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Applicant must be willing to work in Q Sentral
- 1 Internship position for duration of 3 month(s)
It is also Malaysia's largest equity crowdfunding round to date.
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.
China is now often seen as the most lucrative opportunity in the developing world