I wanted to share this volunteer opportunity with you as I thought many in this network could be interested in giving back to entrepreneurs facing barriers due to their geographical location and gender.
The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women’s Mentoring Programme combines mentoring with technology to offer critical, cross-border support to women who run micro, small, and medium enterprises in developing countries. We are on the lookout for amazing mentors to support these women and we believe you could be a great fit.
Five reasons to become a mentor:
1. You only need to commit two hours of your time each month, for one year
2. You can do it from your own desk – all you need is an internet connection and a passion for empowering others!
3. By sharing your skills and insights, you could make a life-changing difference to a woman entrepreneur who is striving for success
4. This programme is market leading, and you'll get top notch support and training from their team every step of the way – as well as access to a huge library of resources and tools on their online platform
5. Mentoring will help you develop new skills, learn about a new market or country, and inspire you to take a fresh look at your own life and career
We work with women around the world with diverse needs, so chances are there is a mentee who could benefit from your experience!
Register by 23 April to take advantage of this great opportunity! http://www.cherieblairfoundation.org/mentor-application-and-selection-process/