Headquartered in Taipei, we are continuously expanding our global distribution and service network to be closer to our customers and business partners all around the world and to better cater for their needs. Silicon Power is committed to delivering outstanding product and service quality. Our products are distributed in wide-ranging sales channels and are available on several top ranking online retail platforms.
1. Management of key accounts such as - Distribution, Retail, Etail, Corporate, VAR, SI. Business development and growth of existing accounts with the ability to identify and prospect potential new business opportunities.
2. Ownership of sales quota and revenue forecasting. Researching and identifying business opportunities in exisiting and new markets
3. Potential customers approaching and pitching by cold-calling and cold-emailing Deep channel trend and market analysing, competitior insight and benchmarking
4. Work with technical staff, marketing and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs (after-service)
5. Able to work as part of a team whilst being able to manage important individual reports and duties.
6. Horizontal cross-department coordination to ensure HQ office and customers acquire sufficient solution information
7. Office based role with regular travel required for customer visits, trade shows, events.
Skills and Personality
1. Over 5 years work experience preferable including 3 years working for IT Company.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong networking capabilities.
3. Demonstration of progressive achievement, high work standards and energy
4. Committed, flexible attitude with the ability to adapt quickly to an ever changing market.
5. Organized and driven personality with the ability to think logically.
6. Experience in understanding customer service and ability to follow up promptly.
7. Language: English
Please express your interest by forward your latest CV/Resume to email@example.com