BeED is looking for talented, energetic and driven individual to join our sales team as Corporate Sales Executive. This high impact position will provide lead development support to the Sales Department, converting acquired leads into customers, including customers retention.
- Manage full process of sales cycle, from cold calling, lead generation and consultation to sales closing;
- Source for new clients/companies and continuous development of client base;
- Learn and develop a better understanding of the client's and company's requirements;
- Develop sales strategies in promoting company’s corporate solution;
- Create mutually advantageous relationships with clients/companies to build and maintain corporate sales accounts;
- Manage all queries and requests from clients/companies, ensure accuracy and follow up on projects quoted;
- Participate in trade shows, events to help promote corporate travel and travel education program;
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets;
- Prepare progressive reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising of relevant clients’ information.
- Willing to travel (local/ other regions) for meeting with new prospects and visiting existing clients.
- Minimum 3 years of excellent sales experience and record required.
- At least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in business management, sales or marketing.
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation and persuasion skills.
- Good analytical, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve customer service issues.
- Knowledge of corporate travel and travel education industry and its current trends.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Possess a hunter mentality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong desire to contribute to both personal and company growth.
- Travelling and phone allowance will be provided for this position.