Our main company is based in Germany (Mainz) but we also have a subsidiary in Malta. This
internship takes place in Germany. ML Components GmbH is the premier distributor
of semiconductors and electronic components. Our extensive, worldwide supplier base offers our global customers quick access to difficult-to-find parts. We are a strong and rapidly growing company with a competitive and energetic work environment. The International Business Development Executive will be responsible for the sale of semiconductors and electronic components. The ideal candidate must be well versed in the process of defining, developing, prospecting, servicing and nurturing a defined account base.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Demonstrates technical selling skills
• Complete understanding of pricing and quotes process
• Work closely with colleagues and management to provide clients with most efficient and professional service possible
• Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities
• Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
• Relevant product and industry knowledge.
• Microsoft office proficiency Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Motivation, drive and a desire to achieve financial success.
• Sales or Business Development experience is an advantage.
• Organization and planning, Strategic thinking and problem solving
|Work Location||Mainz (Germany)|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|