This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, which provide professional services to its clients. The company has a strong focus on its online marketing and SEO strategies. This allows the company to generate and maintain partnerships with its international clients and suppliers. Working within an ever changing industry, the company prides itself on meeting their client’s expectations with precision.
• Assist the IT Manager with the delivery of all aspects of ongoing IT development
• Maintain IT Infrastructure, incl. Servers, PCs, Printers, Software, Telephony System, etc.
• Provide IT support to internal users
• Help to develop company websites, including SEO optimization, UI and other features
• Updating or editing online content, create AdWords campaigns and email campaigns
• Managing digital marketing plans that will increase web traffic and customer engagement
• Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation.
• Degree level in an IT discipline, or currently studying a related IT qualification
• Ability to diagnose and solve issues involving common desktop applications and PC hardware
• Experience with HTML5, CSS required
• Knowledge of SEO and how SEO improvements can boost our web traffic
• Joomla, WordPress or other CMS administration experience
• Working with Excel and csv files
• An understanding of SQL Databases would be considered an asset
• Ability to work on your own initiative where necessary
|Vacancies Available||1 available|