ADverttu is a car-advertisement solution provider. The aim of the company is to act as an online platform between organisations, daily car drivers & wrap suppliers.
Our start-up enables companies and organisations to raise brand awareness on local and regional levels, whilst at the same time providing an income stream for private car owners & solid client base for local wrapping companies.
ADverttu utilises motorist’s vehicles to bring companies’ message to a local community in a coherent and eye-catching way.
Team adverttu is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Engineer to join us in London to work together on an ambitious venture.
We offer a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to help in development of adverttu analytics platform, take part in an integration process as well as become a part of this exciting project from the ground up.
• Being part of a revolutionary car-advertising platform;
• Sharpen your creative and technical talent;
• Work in a multicultural environment;
• Freedom to take initiative and play a key role in developing company’s mobile presence;
• Develop client relation and interpersonal skills;
• Employee stock option scheme;
• Your efforts will not go by unnoticed. “Work hard – grow quick.”
• Concurrently participate in multiple technology projects from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle;
• Collaborate closely with front & back end Software Developers in applying standard "look and feel";
• Communicate with technical and non-technical staff to ensure full integration and goal attainment;
• Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
• Become one of the company’s core employees from the ground up;
• Receive a stock option with a company;
• Excellent reference on your CV;
• Negotiable salary after the test period & successful finance round.
• Able to commit to a min of 9 months to gain full exposure of a creative & development team;
• 5+ years of combined software development experience;
• Experience working with: Laravel; PHP; MySQL; API’s;
• Experience working remotely and following deadlines;
• Previous experience in a start-up is a big plus;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Good English proficiency (written and verbal).
Are you still reading this? You are awesome! It means you are truly looking forward to creating something new and we are very excited by that!
If you also inspired by the possibilities of our company’s vision and are interested in finding out more, drop us a line and let's connect!
|Salary Range||GBP 1 — GBP 2 monthly|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|