ADverttu is a car-advertisement solution provider. The aim of the company is to act as an online platform between organisations, daily car drivers & wrap suppliers.
Our start-up enables companies and organisations to raise brand awareness on local and regional levels, while at the same time providing an income stream for private car owners & solid client base for local wrapping companies.
ADverttu utilises motorist’s vehicles to bring companies’ message to a local community in a coherent and eye-catching way.
ADverttu ambition is to become a major advertising medium by creating an autonomous platform for outdoor advertising, without owning any media assets.
Team ADverttu is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join us in London to work together on an ambitious venture and head up the sales team. This is a genuine opportunity to help build the company from the ground up. Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and securing new contracts for the client to maximize revenue and support business growth. The candidate will be a confident and clear communicator who can build upon and maintain a positive relationship to further improve profitability.
We offer a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to help in the development of the ADverttu Brand, take part in launching the brand on the market as well as become a part of this exciting project.
• Being part of a revolutionary car-advertising platform;
• Sharpen your creative and technical talent;
• Work in a multicultural environment;
• Freedom to take the initiative and play a key role in designing the company brand;
• Develop client relation and interpersonal skills;
• Employee stock option scheme.
• Researching and identifying new business and sales opportunities;
• Have clear market awareness by keeping up to date with the ever-changing industry;
• Empowering business growth by creating new business networks;
• Liaising with business stakeholders to ensure that performance is constantly measurable by clear sales and target plans;
• Proven track record of building new and profitable business relationships and working in a target driven environment;
• Accountability to set and achieve monthly and annual revenue targets. These targets should be achieved through the generation of new business through telephone based sales, appointment setting, and assisting/leading face-to-face pitches;
• Having a solid technology based background is essential;
• The ability to influence positive business decisions;
• Previous experience in selling both IT products and solutions;
• Being able to think outside of the box;
• Experience in reviewing and negotiating complicated contracts is a must;
• An outstanding multi tasker that thrives on deadlines;
• A good overall knowledge of marketing procedures and regulation.
• Become one of the company’s founding employees from the ground up;
• Receive a stock option with a company;
• Excellent reference on your CV;
• Negotiable salary after the test period & successful investment round.
Are you still reading this? You are awesome! It means you are truly looking forward to creating something new and we are very excited by that!
If you also inspired by the possibilities of our company’s vision and are interested in finding out more, drop us a line and let's connect!
|Salary Range||GBP 1 — GBP 2 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|