What we are looking for:
• Degree/Diploma in computer science, information systems, engineering or equivalent
• 0 to 2 years’ experience of involvement in SDLC projects.
• Excellent understanding in PHP / Java Request life cycle.
• Good understanding on optimizing PHP.
• Open to learning new techniques, frameworks/libraries
• Good understanding of Object Oriented programming
• Basic understanding of mobile-responsive design.
• Basic Knowledge of using RDBMS (relational database management system in particular MySQL)
• Basic understanding of database set theory.
• Basic understanding of operating systems and networking
• Understanding of data structures and algorithms E.g binary tree, recursion, efficient sorting
Best to know, if you don’t know training will be provided
• Knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks, Unix/Linux experience, version control experience a plus
• Basic knowledge in Linux & Apache is an added advantage.