|Work Location||Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||MYR 2800 - MYR 3800|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Identifying new sales leads
- Implementing Marketing Strategies
- Conducting Performance Analysis
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
- Knowledgeable of market research practices and techniques
- Promote the company’s services
- Knowledgeable on principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies
- Experience analyzing data
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Project management experience
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Candidate who possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in International Business/Marketing/Market -
Research/Digital Media or Relevant Professional Qualification are encouraged to apply
- Preferably 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good understanding of strategic and business mindset
- Understand the working culture of Marketers/Advertisers, Creative Agencies and Media Agencies, generally, the business of selling ideas.
- Excellent in negotiation and communication skill as well as having creative flair.
- Persuasive and creative at Power Point and other forms of presentations
- Solid understanding of traditional and digital marketing (e.g. SEO/SEM and social media tools) in addition to branding, marketing, promotions, advertising
- Exceptional intellect and superior problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, aggressive and able to work under pressure
- Effective communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Frequent travel to China, Hong Kong and other countries is expected
- A good team player with organizational and time management skills
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.