|Work Location||Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||MYR 3000 - MYR 4000|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
- Handle corporate finance projects including IPOs, financial advisory on merger and acquisitions, Listing Rules and/or Takeover Code related transactions covering US, Hong Kong and UK
- Prepare listing documents, quarterly and annual reports, and draft announcements and circulars
- Liaise with other professional parties and communicate with relevant authorities, such as SFC SEC, etc
- Assist in preparing pitch books and executing transactions and conducting due diligence
- Candidate who possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or Relevant Professional Qualification such as ACCA, CPA, MICPA are encouraged to apply
- Preferably candidates who possesses Accounting Certification such as ACCA, CPA and CFA
- Preferably 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good understanding of strategic and business mindset
- Strong understanding of the principles of corporate finance, valuation techniques and financial statement analysis
- Exceptional intellect and superior problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, aggressive and able to work under pressure;
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Frequent travel to China and other countries is expected
- A good team player with organizational and time management skills
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.