About the business and the role
You will be working with highly talented teams of Developers and Application security Consultants. As part of the Application security team, you will consult with clients on how to improve the security of their applications by finding and helping to fix and prevent security vulnerabilities. Your development background is essential as you will be working with developers to provide measures to code more securely.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will be:
Application Security Consulting;
- Secure Code Application scanning;
- Reviewing, categorising and helping to resolve and prevent security vulnerabilities;
- Working with the Penetration testing team.
Skills and experience
You will be working with a highly skilled team in a fast paced environment. To be a fit for this role, you will need to possess some or all of the following qualities:
- At least 3+ years development experience in Java or .NET or C# or Angular;
-You must have a passion for Application Security;
- Experience using a source code scanning tool such as IBM AppScan, Checkmarx, HP Fortify etc. would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will be currently undertaking Application Security Consulting work or a Developer who is interested in an exciting career in security. Training and certification on secure code scanning tools will be provided if necessary.
|Work Location||Sydney, Australia|
|Salary Range||USD 60000 — USD 120000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|