|Salary Range||SGD 800 — SGD 2500 monthly|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate young individuals to join our team in delivering exceptional healthcare experiences to children, parents, and adults, using the latest digital technology.
Your mission is to create highly positive experiences for our customers, continually delight them, and build long-term relationships. You will also be involved in logistic and operational matters in delivering our digital health programs to our customers. Our customers include children and parents of overweight children living in Singapore, as well as people living with chronic diseases like diabetes. They interact with us via a digital platform (mobile/web app) and on the phone.
- Actively reach out to potential clients via phone calls - to inform them of their eligibility of our programs and handle queries
- Efficiently and meticulously handle logistic requirements at the company, such as keeping inventory and ensuring stock is available, bundling of packages and shipping of packages to customers
- Respond promptly and knowledgeably to customer enquires on technical and non-technical issues with our product, via email, Intercom or telephone
- Be the voice of the customer and provide inputs to product and marketing teams based on customer feedbac
- Track user activity and actively engage users to create personal, emotional connections
- Willing to go the extra mile to satisfy customer needs
You have the exciting opportunity to be involved in the launch of a new, innovative health technology product in Singapore, in collaboration with a reputable govt agency.
- Outgoing, optimistic and and derives joy from other people's happiness. Passionate about improving the health of others
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to converse in an additional language of Mandarin or Malay is a plus.
- Comfortable with technology - mobile apps, computer programs.
- Previous customer engagement experience in a startup, or in the service/hospitality industry is preferable
- Diploma or Degree holder is preferable, esp in marketing-related field
Holmusk helps you take charge of your health and diabetes in an innovative way.
'Glyco' - The vigilante for your health has been developed meticulously by our team of impervious; devs, data scientists, psychologists, nutritionists, and exercise physiology departments. The mobile phone application aims to curb the intake of pills and painful insulin shots a diabetic would have to take otherwise. We believe that with the constant exercise and a perpetuating healthy diet, one can kick the bucket of pills and drive his condition with a healthy body and mind. Holmusk aims to be that guiding light and virtual vigilante of your health. We harness the power of big data and show you how our application can be that motivation you need.