|Salary Range||SGD 4000 - SGD 6000|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Job description :
To grow KKday's market penetration rate in Singapore, candidates are expected to perform the following :
- Plan and execute Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Work with AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Drive traffic to website, landing pages, social media, and mobile apps.
- Manage brand presence and engagement on different social media platforms to reach out to target audience.
- Conduct social media analysis, competitive research, conversation management and web behaviors -analysis.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Drive user acquisition and growth through digital channels.
- Optimize conversion rates at every step of the funnel.
- Creating viral growth.
- A keen interest in the tourism industry, passionate about Startups and loves travelling
- Great written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in Chinese is a major plus
- Experience in digital marketing and social marketing management
- Experience in e-commerce and startup is a major plus
- Data and logic driven
- Independent, enterprising and self-driven personality with teamwork mentality
40% of Filipino consumers are using contactless payments.
Your startup won’t be able to thrive without them.
Further solidifying their economy and international presence.
It is also Malaysia's largest equity crowdfunding round to date.
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.