Job description :
To grow KKday's market penetration rate in Singapore, candidates are expected to perform the following :
- Plan and execute Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Work with AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Drive traffic to website, landing pages, social media, and mobile apps.
- Manage brand presence and engagement on different social media platforms to reach out to target audience.
- Conduct social media analysis, competitive research, conversation management and web behaviors -analysis.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Drive user acquisition and growth through digital channels.
- Optimize conversion rates at every step of the funnel.
- Creating viral growth.
- A keen interest in the tourism industry, passionate about Startups and loves travelling
- Great written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in Chinese is a major plus
- Experience in digital marketing and social marketing management
- Experience in e-commerce and startup is a major plus
- Data and logic driven
- Independent, enterprising and self-driven personality with teamwork mentality
|Salary Range||SGD 4000 — SGD 6000 monthly|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|