|Salary Range||SGD 2200 — SGD 2800 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Quality Assurance Tester
- Required to determine resource levels to support current and future QA requirements for project assigned.
- Evaluate milestone deliveries and ensure that focus testing is carried out at the prescribed time for each title.
- Manage the compilation of comprehensive test plans on pre-release versions of software, public beta release versions of software and pre-tech versions of software and to evaluate bug write-ups of any defects or design issues found during testing.
- Test, tune, debug and suggest the detailed refinements to ensure quality and playability of a finished game.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and the ability to liaise effectively with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Attention to detail is also vital.
- Applicants must be self-motivated, responsible and versatile.
- A passion for gaming and expertise in game playing in various game genres, both online and offline is essential.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of QA experience with a minimum of 1 shipped game title.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and interest in the gaming industry
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a personal focus on goals and metrics
- Highly efficient documentation skills
- Candidates with basic MySQL scripting experience will be an added advantage
Your source of fun, free and awesome mobile games for iOS & Android users worldwide! We live (and love) to play
Who Are We? We’re gumi Asia, formed in 2012 as a subsidiary of gumi Inc. which branched out all over Southeast Asia. What Do We Do? We specialize in making mobile games on the iOS and Android platform. As gamers ourselves, we make titles that even we ourselves want to play. A lot. We are stout supporters of the free-to-play model that, when done right, will deliver fun experiences. Why Do We Do It? We love it, that’s why! Games are our obvious passion: from the old-school console titles from the late 80s to the new HD experiences on next-gen consoles right now. We just want to entertain, yet also be disciplined in making fun games! How Do We Do It? Through perseverance and hard work. As much as we love designing games, we also want to make sure that we create a lovely company culture. We have our core values to help us see the way: Be Ambitious Go big or go home. Be on the lookout for new opportunities. Be Committed Show passion and dedication towards every task. Be Creative Build up on existing knowledge, and create innovative cool stuff out of it. Be Competitive Challenge yourself so that you can do better. Be Appreciative Put customers first above all else, so that they love us in the long term. Be Cooperative There’s no “I” in team. Get a helping hand or six when you need to get the job done.