|Salary Range||USD 4000 - USD 6000|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
We are looking for talented and motivated, persuasive talents to join the sales team. You are savvy with digital media, creative, love to meet new people and have a positive, go-getter attitude. This position is a rewarding and high profile one with great opportunities for advancement.
- Represent Togoparts professionally in front of potential clients.
- Engage with customers in meaningful conversations.
- Introduce and educate clients about a Togoparts suite of marketing services.
- Structure sales products and strategize implementation.
- Work with ops team to ensure entitlements are properly executed online.
- Maintain and grow annual revenues of existing accounts.
- Convert leads into sales.
- Experience with online media and event sales.
- Excellent communication skills, have a consultative sales approach, persuader and influencer.
- Customer focused, hits the ground running and demonstrates a willingness to learn.
- Self-motivated, results driven & well organized (and loves to organize things).
- Proactive problem solver (discovery and solving).
- Digital medium and social networking marketing savvy.
- Has business awareness and thinks outside the box to generate new ideas.
- Knowledge in the cycling, products and industry is highly advantageous.
- Must be Singaporean citizen, permanent resident or have a working visa
- Team Player
- Keen learner
- No politics
- Works hard
Most of them have taken out a loan.
The company added $200 billion to their value this year.
Most have resulted in a new product or an existing product's enhancement.
The funding amount was undisclosed.