|Salary Range||SGD 400 - SGD 550|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
As a Junior Customer Experience Manager, you will be working with some of the region's and world’s most well-known brands in the Hospitality and Leisure Industry to ensure that they are getting the most out of our technology. If you are passionate, curious, can-do and want to join a fast growing tech startup company, this is the position for you. You will be given continuous training and there are many opportunities to develop your career across the business.
- Ensure that Local Measure’s clients receive the highest level of support and customer service (initial on-boarding and on-going support).
- Resolve client issues in a timely and productive manner, while identifying and implementing process improvements when necessary
- Monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality.
- Work closely with sales teams to support them during the sales process.
- Business education or education in a related field required. Knowledge in the Hotel, Travel and Tourism sectors an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and a proactive approach to resolving issues.
- Digital/Social Media savvy
- Fluency in English. Other languages a real plus.
- Relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to finishing projects to deadlines.
- Candidates should already have a valid visa to work in Singapore.
September 25: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Since its launch in 2017, the company has been profitable.
Aims at making investing simpler for the mass market in Asia.
Uber is beginning to sell some of its investments to increase its stock price
They're allowing pharmacies to sell their products online too.
A total ban on both apps are scheduled to take place from Nov 12.