|Salary Range||SGD 400 — SGD 550 monthly|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
As a Junior Customer Experience Manager, you will be working with some of the region's and world’s most well-known brands in the Hospitality and Leisure Industry to ensure that they are getting the most out of our technology. If you are passionate, curious, can-do and want to join a fast growing tech startup company, this is the position for you. You will be given continuous training and there are many opportunities to develop your career across the business.
- Ensure that Local Measure’s clients receive the highest level of support and customer service (initial on-boarding and on-going support).
- Resolve client issues in a timely and productive manner, while identifying and implementing process improvements when necessary
- Monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality.
- Work closely with sales teams to support them during the sales process.
- Business education or education in a related field required. Knowledge in the Hotel, Travel and Tourism sectors an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and a proactive approach to resolving issues.
- Digital/Social Media savvy
- Fluency in English. Other languages a real plus.
- Relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong commitment to finishing projects to deadlines.
- Candidates should already have a valid visa to work in Singapore.
Local Measure is a sales and marketing tool that delivers geolocation data to help industries understand conversations happening at a local level.
Local Measure is a customer intelligence platform that helps businesses connect with and better understand their most valuable customers.