|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Savvee is an Omnichannel Retail as a Service solution that helps merchant sell on TV, print, digital, social, even outdoor in one interface and is able to report Sales per Advertising Spend (unique marketing ROI). Initial website here (http://savvee.sg). Other features being built.
We would like a CoFounder (Head of Marketing) to join our team of about 10 persons consisting of developers, product guys and project managers.
We have working products including user side apps in Android, iOS, RubyOnRails and business/merchant side apps in Android, iOS, RubyOnRails as well.
Savvee is a product of http://robusttechhouse.com
- Go out there and hustle. Get everyone to know us, get us business and market share. Do well for yourself, do well for us.
- Singapore-based position. Manage the team and stakeholders in Singapore and Vietnam.
- Willing to learn fast and hit the road running once coming on-board.
- More than 3 years leadership experience hustling, doing marketing, sales, business development, PR type roles fronting key stakeholders and clients.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced tech startup environment.
- Check out Savvee website http://savvee.sg and app to ensure you believe in the product
RobustTechHouse is a top Singapore-based Web & Mobile App Development company (iOS & Android), specialising in eCommerce, Mobile Commerce and FinTech development.
We are a group of web, desktop, mobile and FinTech systems specialists, passionate about developing robust solutions for our clients. We build innovative, next-generation sites and applications across E-Commerce, Trading, Portfolio Management, Finance sectors. We aim to be the leading Tech House in Asia. At the fundamental level, we believe in using technology to co-create solutions with our clients. We bring to the table substantial experience and technical know-how in web, mobile and financial technology systems development; but at heart we are innovators, engineers and designers eager to bring the latest technologies to market and realise the potential of these technologies.