|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
As a Mobile Engineer, you would build apps for phones running iOS 2.3+, utilizing the latest tools and best practices. You would collaborate with UX designers to create a rich app experience & execute pixel-perfect designs. You would collaborate with backend engineers to ensure a fast & effective experience for our users. You would own release and quality assurance of the app, automated testing infrastructure & app analytics.
● We've developed a platform that integrates with mobile client side library and apps along with mobile network carrier systems. The mobile engineer would be responsible for further developing features and building test infrastructure for the mobile client.
● BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
● 3 years work experience designing and developing mobile applications
● Experience with network communication
● Good understanding of network stack and HTTP protocol
● Experience with concurrency, multithreading, or asynchronous programming
● Experience with Robotium, JUnit or other mobile test framework development
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.
The company added $200 billion to their value this year.