|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Due to expansion, we are looking for 1 tester to join our QA department. If you have a passion for technology and working with new tools and applications then read on.
• Review functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for the new function implementation in order to supporting new features testing
• Perform all types of testing across multiple projects including API, UI automation, UAT and non-functional security and performance testing and monitoring
• Produce testing results reports and provide constant visibility into the status of applications
• Based on testing result report, work with QA test lead and Developers to ensure all functionalities have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided
• Investigate and recommend innovative automated test approaches and processes for existing and coming new enterprise software and hardware products in QA’s testing scope
• Participate in designing and developing testing automation framework/tools that can support component-level testing automation for new functionalities, and a full-blown regression testing suite for system-level end to end services and Web UI.
• Continuously improve automated testing methodologies enable testers to maximize test coverage of the full depth of enterprise products
• Familiar with the development challenges inherent with scalable distributed systems
• Must be self-motivated and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple task and able to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a development team with a co-operative attitude
• Stay abreast of new developments in tech and QA
• Comfortable working without routine supervision
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all level of people
• If you are techie with good logic and problem solving skills then we want to hear from you, however, any of the below skills are a bonus:
• Degree in IT, Programming, Computer Science or related studies
• Coding and scripting skills in any language
• Networking knowledge and skills with browser dev tools and network analysers
• Experience in API/Web service automation
• Experience in GUI automation, particularly Selenium WebDriver and Serenity
• Experience performance testing with Jmeter
• Experience in mobile automation
40% of Filipino consumers are using contactless payments.
Your startup won’t be able to thrive without them.
Further solidifying their economy and international presence.
It is also Malaysia's largest equity crowdfunding round to date.
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.