|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
In your role as a visual designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of designing visually engaging and functional web and mobile interfaces, creating brand identities, guidelines and presentations. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers needs.
As our visual designer, you will touch such areas of design as typography, iconography, colours, grids and spacing which will help you to build smart visual design systems. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
• Present the interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
• Generate clear ideas, concepts, wireframes and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
• Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
• Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
• Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with engineers teams. Ability to collaborate closely with designers, front-end, back-end developers and UAT team.
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Multimedia, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction, Instructional or Graphic Design, related field.
• Minimum of three years’ of professional experience in designing applications for web, desktop and mobile, brand identities and guidelines.
• Have a strong knowledge in typography, styles, grid systems and building design systems.
• The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
• Well organised, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
• Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
• Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
• Expert level skills in Illustrator, Sketch, Photoshop, InvisionApp, Zeplin and other relevant design tools.
40% of Filipino consumers are using contactless payments.
Your startup won’t be able to thrive without them.
Further solidifying their economy and international presence.
It is also Malaysia's largest equity crowdfunding round to date.
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.