|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Health Addiction is a premier full service vending machine operator. Founded in Hong Kong in 2009, Health Addiction currently operates and services 300 vending machines in top locations, including corporates, schools, transportation hubs and more. With over USD$1.8M in venture funding, Health Addiction is launching in Singapore with brand new smart vending machines.
• Your main focus is to assist the General Manager to optimise the efficiency of business operations; specifically, day-to-day delivery, replenishment and service/maintenance logistics.
• To ensure we maintain high levels of operational efficiency, service performance and client satisfaction
• To coordinate daily operations schedule and operations arrangements between various departments
• To maintain accurate records of the logistics operations and product inventory level in system
• To oversee physical delivery and installation of machines and day-to-day replenishment in new and existing client locations
• To handle day-to-day logistics function and ad-hoc projects as required
• Ability to push and pull heavy machinery (vending machines) using a pallet jack
• Written and spoken fluency in English
• Work on Saturdays (at times required)
• Singapore PR or citizen
Most of them have taken out a loan.
The company added $200 billion to their value this year.
Most have resulted in a new product or an existing product's enhancement.
The funding amount was undisclosed.